- We will examine the condition of your teeth, gums, and supporting bone to determine the level of cleaning appropriate for your needs.
- We perform regular cleanings and periodontal treatment and maintenance.
- We provide oral hygiene education, oral cancer screening, sealants, and fluoride treatments for adults and children.
- Necessary x-rays are obtained digitally.
- An intra oral camera is used to document and discuss specific concerns.
- We offer composite (tooth-colored) and amalgam (silver) fillings.
- Porcelain restorations can be completed in one visit using CEREC computer generated technology.
- Crowns are protective, full coverage restorations; can be porcelain with metal, gold, or all ceramic.
- Replacement of missing teeth can be accomplished with bridges, implant restorations and dentures.
- Nitrous oxide gas available.
- Nightguard fabrication.
- Teeth Whitening – We use the KOR System. To learn more, visit their website at: www.korwhitening.com
- We provide basic extractions for adults and children as needed.
- *If we feel it is in your best interest, we will refer you to the appropriate specialist for treatment.
Root Canal Therapy
- Root canal therapy is a procedure to treat a traumatized or infected tooth.
- *When diagnosed as a needed service, we refer this procedure out to a specialist.