Paying for Your Dental Care and Understanding Insurance Coverage
We are committed to you in providing the best dental care possible. It is important to communicate with our patients regarding the financial aspects of treatment regarding payment & insurance. We are a provider for many insurance plans and we will make every effort to help you receive the most benefit from your dental insurance plan.
Payment for Services
On the day of treatment we will collect the amount we estimate insurance will not cover. Once insurance has made their decision on payment we will let you know if there is a difference.
Payment Methods We Accept
- HSA Cards (can be used for non-cosmetic services only)
Filing an Insurance Claim
- We accept most Dental Insurance Plans
- Please provide us with your current insurance information and bring your insurance card to each appointment.
- Please review and understand your dental plan details such as your coverage, maximum benefits allowed per year, etc… We are happy to answer questions you have about your policy and will do our best to help you get the most out of your dental plan. Please understand that your insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. Our treatment recommendations are based on your individual health conditions and not on what insurance will pay.
Look at the opportunities below
In House Dental Plan
- Preventive Services Covered at 100%
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings Covered at 100%
- All Other Services are given a 15% Discount
- No Annual Maximums / No Deductibles
- No Wondering if Insurance will Pay
- Cosmetic Dentistry Included
Alternative Option for Patients Age 65+
10% savings for payment on the day of service. *Without in-house plan.
Ready to schedule an appointment?
Call us at (952) 927-6477 or get in touch