- We will examine the condition of your teeth, gums, and supporting bone to determine the level of cleaning appropriate for your needs.
- We perform regular cleanings and periodontal treatment and maintenance.
- We provide oral hygiene education, oral cancer screening, sealants, and fluoride treatments for adults and children.
- X-rays are obtained digitally.
- An intra oral camera is used to document and discuss specific concerns.
We perform Periodontal Maintenance and Scaling and Root Planing Procedures
- We offer composite (tooth-colored) and amalgam (silver) fillings.
- Crowns are protective, full coverage restorations; can be all ceramic, porcelain with metal or gold.
- Replacement of missing teeth can be accomplished with bridges, implant restorations and dentures.
- Nitrous oxide gas available.
- Nightguard fabrication.
Gum and tooth health for a child is important from the day they are born. Maintaining healthy routines for cleaning and developing strong healthy teeth can be fun for kids and adults alike. Our office loves kids and looks forward to working with your family for your dental care needs.
- Teeth Whitening – We use the Opalescence Whitening System
- We provide basic extractions for adults and children as needed.
- If we feel it is in your best interest, we will refer you to the appropriate specialist for treatment.
Root Canal Therapy
- Root canal therapy is a procedure to treat a traumatized or infected tooth.
- When diagnosed as a needed service, we refer this procedure out to a specialist.
Looking for more information?
Please visit Mouth Healthy brought to you by the American Dental Association (ADA).
Our office is open Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
We treat all of our patients by appointment. Our team hopes you share our belief that regular preventive dental health care is important and we encourage prescheduling subsequent visits. We also provide reminders via text, email and phone.
In the case you have a problem requiring emergency treatment, please call the office as early in the day as possible, as we reserve a limited amount of time each day. If the problem arises after hours, the voicemail message will provide an emergency phone number to call to reach Dr. Swanson.
Ready to schedule an appointment?
Call us at (952) 927-6477 or get in touch